Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lee Seung Ki - Will You Marry Me

Lee Seung Ki is my new idol in Korean. I met him on Brilliant legacy. At the first time, he is not interest me because his act just have gloomy face. But at least, when his act starting to smile, he is become a smart guy.



And later, my friend has said that he is a singer too. Lee Seung Ki was born on January 13, 1987. He is soul artist. He started release his first album in 2004, titled The Dream of a Moth. Until now, he has released 4 albums, each of these are Crazy for You in 2006, Story of Separation on November 2007 and the last Shadow on September 2009.

One of his songs that I like is Will You Marry Me, one featuring single with Bizniz which was released on June 2009. let see the music video, just enjoy it ^ ^



2 comments:

Unknown said...

keren banget ya....so sweet..

Freya said...

mociiii...please...propose him to be my husband dooong :D *kabur*