Wednesday, April 28, 2010

B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray

At the first time, I found the third single of this album, Airplanes that was sang featuring with Hayley Williams. With the quick rhythm, this song make me in love at the first. And then, I searching for the album and at least, I found B.o.B's album.

B.o.B is American rapper, singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer from Atlanta, Georgia.. His full name is Bobby Ray Simmons, known as Bobby Ray, or B.o.B.

B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray is his debut album, that was planned to release on December 2009, but B.o.B pushed it back to 2010. In November 2009 during an interview he revealed that his debut album is set to be released in May 2010, but then he released a statement on twitter saying that it was to be released on May 25, 2010. On February 1 he released a mixtape titled May 25 in honor of his albums release date. The date of the album has since been pushed up to April 27, 2010 due to the success of his single "Nothin' on You". Nothin' on You achieved platinum status in sales on April 7, 2010.

The album consist of 12 songs, plus 2 bonus Tracks. Here are the list of the songs:

1. "Don't Let Me Fall"
2. "Nothin' on You" (featuring Bruno Mars)
3. "Past My Shades" (featuring Lupe Fiasco)
4. "Airplanes" (featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore)
5. "Bet I" (featuring T.I. & Playboy Tre)
6. "Ghost in the Machine"
7. "The Kids" (featuring Janelle Monae)
8. "Magic" (featuring Rivers Cuomo of Weezer)
9. "Fame"
10. "Lovelier Than You"
11. "5th Dimension" (featuring Ricco Barrino)
12. "Airplanes, Part II" (featuring Eminem & Hayley Williams of Paramore)

Bonus tracks
13. "Letters From Vietnam
14. I See Ya

I found the video of the single that I like, Nothin On You and Airplanes. Happy listening





and if you want to download, just visit 4shared.com. All of the songs are available there.

No comments: